Inkaholics

Saturday 20 June 2015

Challenge #85 Word Prompt - Wild



Welcome back to Inkspirational. This week we have a word prompt - WILD - and a wonderful guest designer:





Hi everyone. I am very excited to be guest designing at Inkspirational! My blog is called My Paper Epiphany and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm on the design team of the Mixed Media Card Challenge. 
I've been stamping and making cards on and off for about 17 years. It became a real passion when I discovered all the online blogs and challenges and decided to join in the fun. I love the online paper crafting community - it is so wonderful to be able to get inspiration, share my 'art'  with like minded people and get so much encouragement.
I spent a while trying to discover my 'own style' and then eventually decided I should embrace the diverse nature of my creativity. I love playing with all media and get excited when I discover something new to play with. I love CAS, watercolour, Mixed Media, collage, vintage and so on .....

I hope you'll visit Jenny's blog  and leave her a comment.

Here are some ideas from our DT:


























3 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

You can count me in!! I Think i can make something with this WILD themed challenge! hihi..

It will be a card for a man.. That's all I can say for now..

Saskia

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

Darnell said...

Congratulations to Jenny! All your cards are certainly WILD and I love them! Thank you for another fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell